Do you have a heart for Seniors?
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOffice- 2 Campus Blvd2nd Floor610-436-1853Newtown Square, PA 19073
Do you have a soft spot for Seniors, and enjoy spending time with them? What better way to do that than to become a volunteer with Compassus Hospice. We have patients who have limited amounts of family and could use a nice friendly face to just hang out with.
If this describes you, please contact Michele Eckbold, Volunteer Coordinator at 610-436-1853 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One year minimum
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...
- Pet Therapy Teams - Volunteer...
- We Honor Veterans