Compassus Hospice is looking for compassionate volunteers who want to gain knowledge and experience in the healthcare field. Getting face to face experience with patients and improving your patient interaction skills will help you achieve your goals. This opportunity is very good for nursing students, pre-med students or anyone who is pursuing a healthcare career. So let's talk on how we can help.
Contact Michele Eckbold, Volunteer Coordinator at 610-436-1853 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One Year minimum commitment to program
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Make volunteering your 2017...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Volunteer in the New Year!
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Are you pursing a Healthcare...
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- Pet Therapy Teams - Volunteer...
- We Honor Veterans