Do you have a heart to minister to those who have devoted years helping to give people God’s Word in their heart language? Are you tired of the pressures of a busy practice or want to devote some of your time to support Bible translation?
The JAARS Health Clinic could use you! We serve those who serve on the JAARS campus, as well as providing medical support to those overseas. As a community service we also offer immunizations for church teams going overseas.
JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth. We would love to have you join our team!
Serve as a part time (.3 to 1.0 FTE) medical doctor at the JAARS Health Clinic near Waxhaw, NC.
- Provide medical services for JAARS and furloughing staff
- Perform patient medical exams
- Order or perform various tests, analyses, and X-rays
- Administer or prescribe treatments, drugs, inoculations and vaccinations
- Make recommendations for consultation with medical specialists based on evaluation of medical condition and history
Education and Experience
- Must have current MD, or DO medical license in good standing with state of North Carolina
- Must be board certified in area of specialty and maintain active certification
- Experience in primary care medicine or area of specialty as applicable
- Diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases is helpful but not required
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- IT Support Specialist
- Aviation Parts/Inventory Manager
- Software Developer - Language
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Business Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- Dayspring Card Clerk
- IT Network Security Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Events Coordinator
- Director of Technology and...
- 4WD and Motorcycle Instructor
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff