Do you like a day full of variety? Do you love working with your hands to accomplish tasks? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of having completed a job well?
There are 89 housing units on the JAARS Center and we need a person to join the team providing basic maintenance for these facilities.
You will play a part in how JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth.
Assist the Housing and Housekeeping staff to prepare and maintain the housing units to a level of excellence.
- General interior and exterior maintenance duties (i.e. light bulb replacement, air filter replacement, window washing, etc.)
- Move furniture
- Prepare units prior to maintenance work done by the Facilities Maintenance Department
- Housekeeping duties as needed
- This is a 32 hour per week position which includes mornings and afternoons
Education and Experience Desired
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Able to perform assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Good computer skills using Microsoft Office or willingness to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 32 hours a week
- Server System Administrator
- IT Project Manager
- Physician Assistant
- Aviation Flight Instructor
- Mission Team Assistant Manager
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Clerk
- General Maintenance Technician
- Director of Human Resources
- Staff Accountant
- Aviation Financial Assistant
- Vice President of Global...
- Language Technology...
- IT Systems Administrator
- Immunization Nurse
- Aviation Business Manager
- Director of Technology and...
- AFOS Area IT Project Manager
- Auto Mechanic