Help feed the homebound in Maple Heights.
Volunteer helps is needed in delivering hot meals to homebound seniors.
Deliveries are made in pairs:
1 person drives his/her own vehicle while the other person "jumps" out of the car to deliver the meal to the individual.
In just a 2 hour shift- you can make a huge impact on a homebound senior!
Available days: Mondays-Fridays 10 am- 12 noon
Volunteer picks the day(s)
Mandatory background check
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...