Family In Distress is looking for a talented, hard-working, creative individual for the role of Graphic Designer. Based in the South Florida area, this opportunity offers significant potential for volunteers. The ideal volunteer will be a result-focused self-starter with a passion for continuous learning and knowledge share.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!!!
Job Summary for the Graphic Designer-
Provides exceptional creative design and best in class creative materials for 2 brands’ interactive media and print graphic needs. Position has an emphasis in email, print, advertising, graphic design, web design, photoshoot, shows, vendor and marketing support. Handles design projects from the ground up and works with multiple brands to deliver quality and innovative visuals. Must be willing to wear multiple hats and be flexible to do whatever is needed. The position requires excellent written and communication skills.
Essential Functions of the Graphic Designer-
The Graphic Designer is responsible for all the duties associated with successful marketing, advertising and branding projects from conceptualizing ideas through design quality checking and production, including but not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining visually pleasing, on brand, intuitive and creative ads, training guides, brochures, booklets, branding materials, and websites for business brands.
- Copy writing skills such as press releases, emails, headlines, editorial copy, advertising copy, training material language and social media related texts.
- Conducting research and seeking merchandising opportunities that are effective.
- Brainstorming with the remaining creative staff regarding concepts and execution.
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 3 hours a week two to three times a week
- Volunteers will be asked to complete a volunteer application
- Looking for a Fitness Instructor
- Looking for a Dance Group
- Caring For What Matters Most
- Looking for Volunteers to help...
- Looking for a Grant...
- Licensed Outpatient Therapist
- Entertainment for Event
- Looking for a Fundraiser
- Looking for a Graphic Designer
- Housing Specialist
- Marketing Planner