Teacher Resource Center provides disadvantaged children with the school supplies they need to learn and succeed. At our School Tools TRC, local teachers have the unique opportunity to "shop" for supplies for their students and classroom once a year - completely FREE of charge! This opportunity is located in Rancho Cucamonga and can accommodate a maximum of 10 volunteers and a minimum of 5 volunteers. Volunteers are needed in the School Tools TRC for the following duties:
* Stock shelves and create unique displays
* Sort product donations in the warehouse
* Work on other fun and creative projects!
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 2 hours
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Summer Enrichment Info...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- School Tools Champion
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- School Makeover: Photographers
- Launch Point - Fontana: Business...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor /...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...