Looking for a volunteer who has the ability to inspire confidence and motivate participation, enthusiastic, outgoing, and a people-person. Some experience in public speaking is preferred.
Fan Experience Coordinator will work alongside regional staff and is responsible for:
- Assist regional staff in recruiting fan groups for events
- Develop a materials list for Fan Experience.
- Equip Fan Group Captains to mobilize and manager their group.
- Recruit volunteers to manage Fan Zone Experience
Visit https://sosc.org/file/volunteer/FanExperienceCoordinator.pdf to see the position description for the position.
- Special Needs
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year commitment
- Approximately 1 hour per week for 6 weeks prior to competitions. Day of event the hours will vary.