Help others age gracefully by staying active! The Active Aging Project offers a variety of classes that engage participants both mentally and physically. Classes include cooking, exercise, sports, arts & crafts, community activities, and more. Volunteers are needed to provide personal assistance to participants during these classes.
Weekdays, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Request list for information about specific activities including times and locations
- Special Needs
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Check, orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy
- Play Ball! Inclusive Softball...