Help others age gracefully by staying active! The Aging With Empowerment program offers a variety of classes that engage participants both mentally and physically. Classes include cooking, exercise, sports, arts & crafts, community activities, and more. Volunteers are needed to provide personal assistance to participants during these classes.
Weekdays, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Request list for information about specific activities including times and locations
- Special Needs
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Check, orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)...
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Fun Social Outings for Teens!
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights