Helping Paws Military Appreciation Program, founded by Craig J Mohnacky DVM is a charitable fund providing veterinary services for military families and their pets. The Helping Paws Program needs Greeter volunteers to help assist clients with their pets to and from their cars upon entry/exit to provide exceptional, first class customer service.
Volunteer Description: Greeter
- Door-to-Door service assisting clients and their pets to and from their cars.
- Cultivate relationships & partnerships with our clients.
- Seek client satisfaction embracing all feedback.
- A Helping Paws t-shirt will be provided to wear during shift.
Minimum commitment of at least 2 shifts every week. Shifts are typically 2 to 3 hours in length.
Shifts available Mon-Fri between 8:00am-8:00pm.
Shifts also available on Saturday between 8:00am-6:00pm.
If you would like to volunteer in an environment that challenges your skills as a Greeter while having the ability to cultivate lasting, positive, professional relationships with our team and clients, please inquire today by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email content, please answer the following questions:
1. A brief introduction.
2. What is your availability?
3. Do you have any restrictions?
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 2-3 hour shifts, prefer 2 shifts per week
- Seeking caring and compassionate individuals to greet clients and their pets