Helping Paws Foundation Volunteer Coordinator
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
40 people are interested
Helping Paws Military Appreciation Program, founded by Craig J Mohnacky DVM is a charitable fund providing veterinary services for military families and their pets. The Helping Paws Program needs volunteers to serve as ambassadors (spread the word about our organization) and participate in events as well as solicit sponsors and auction items for our annual fundraiser for 2019. We are looking for volunteers to fill the following:
Volunteer Description: Ambassador
- Cultivate relationships & partnerships within our community with military supporters.
- Set up Silent Auction and Assist in annual fundraiser in 2019.
- A Helping Paws t-shirt will be provided to wear during other events.
- Recruitment, scheduling and retention of volunteer staff- manages volunteer staff for all Helping Paws events and fundraisers.
- Provides ongoing support for Helping Paws Foundation and drives a successful volunteer program.
- Previous experience or interest highly recommended
If you support our fine military men and women and their families and wish to volunteer as a Helping Paws ambassador, please contact email@example.com
In the email content, please answer the following questions:
1. A brief introduction.
2. How would you like to contribute?
3. Do you have any restrictions? Fundraising expertise?
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2505 South Vista WayCarlsbad, CA 92008
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per month
- Seeking caring and compassionate individuals to serve as an ambassador for our fundraising event.