Hours and days are flexible and negotiable. Majority of the work can be done remotely but volunteer will occasionally need to meet in-person with Freedom Ladder team members in the New York area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works in collaboration with the E-commerce Manager, Website Manager, Videographer/ Multimedia Manager and other staff to develop and implement strategic initiatives related to Freedom Ladder’s on-line presence
If you have 5+ years of experience in graphic design, please send us your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include "Graphic Designer" in the e-mail subject.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4+ hours per week
- 5+ year of experience in graphic design, experience with graphic design desktop publishing tools a