The Receptionist will provide support for all office needs. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional image through in-person and phone interaction.
Responsibilities: (may include but not limited to)
- Answer phones, direct calls to appropriate persons and take messages
- Greet clients and visitors and direct them
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist staff on special projects
- Knowledge of Office Outlook is helpful
The Front Desk is currently staffed Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The volunteer schedule will fit in with the current volunteers scheduled and consideration of each individuals availability.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 hours once a week
- Current need is Mondays 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Thursdays 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.