We are seeking volunteers for our Second Annual Rescue Runway! Here's a short description of the success of our first one:
Rescue Runway One was able to raise $4,000 for Denver Animal Shelter, get every animal at the event adopted (which included 7 dogs and one ferret) AND everyone involved signed back on to take part in the second one because of how fun it was!
This year, we are looking to have many volunteers in a bunch of different sections of the event. Please contact me in relation to which one you are interested in.
1) Set Up: Noon-5pm IN NEED OF 5-10 MORE VOLUNTEERS HERE
2) Event Staff: 4pm-10pm IN NEED OF 5 MORE VOLUNTEERS HERE
3) Silent Auction: 4pm-10pm IN NEED OF 3 MORE VOLUNTEERS HERE, must also be able to make silent auction training at 3pm the day of the event
4) Tear Down: 9pm-midnight IN NEED OF 5-10 MORE VOLUNTEERS HERE
Please email me if interested in the above tasks. We are hoping to have a lot of volunteers so that the event can run smoothly and raise a bunch of money for a great animal shelter. Perks of the event: You get to be around animals, you are helping out with a great cause, there is food, there is a cash bar, there are a ton of people coming together for the sake of helping animals, and IT IS FUN. I hope I get to work with you!! Thanks for your interest :)
We will comp your tickets to the event no matter what section you volunteer in!
- Animal Care / Handling
- Event Planning / Management
- Visual Arts
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Day of event, between 4-10pm