Presenting a Basket of Love to each patient from a supportive community on Valentine’s Day is an Emerald Coast Hospice tradition. Think of it as an opportunity to show your neighbors facing a life limiting illness that you care. Baskets can include items such as: socks, polish, hard candy, simple jewelry, lap quilt, book, inspirational reading, etc.
- Baskets can be gender neutral or specific
- Baskets may be as simple or elaborate as you like
- wrap baskets in clear cellophane, so contents are visable
- RSVP by Feb 1st with an estimate of how many baskets you will be providing
- Deliver (or make arrangements for pick up) no later than February 11th.
For more information, to RSVP, or to arrange basket drop off or pick up, call Jaimie 850-995-4664.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Licensed Stylist
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Baskets of Love
- Patient and Family Support...
- Retired Military Uniforms Needed
- Calling All Crafters
- Volunteer Veteran Board Forming
- Clerical/ Administrative...
- Sign Language Volunteer
- Audio Visual Volunteer
- Loving Needles Needed
- Share Your Passion With Others
- Phone Buddies