This is a co-ed league that teaches basic soccer fundamentals that promotes sportsmanship to 3-4 & 5-6 year olds in a non-competitive environment. Practice starts in March but games begins April though May. Coaching shirts will be provided. Practice involves one hour a week. When games starts two hours are needed per week. This will take place at Bette Rae Recreation Center. We do prefer coaches ages 25 and up.
- People Skills
- Sports Coaching
- Critical Thinking
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 704 Open Streets FAMILY FESTIVAL
- Various Field Events Senior Games
- Badminton Senior Games (Doubles...
- Bowling (Doubles) Senior Games
- Pickleball Senior Games...
- Indoor Fun Soccer
- Table Tennis Senior Games
- Youth Sports- Track Coaches
- Youth Sports T-Ball Coaches
- Tennis & Basketball Senior Games
- Billiards Senior Games
- RacquetBall Senior Games
- Silver Arts Award Reception
- Performing Arts Showcase Senior...
- Badminton Senior Games (Singles)
- Bowling (Mixed Doubles) Senior...
- Baseball Coaches
- Track and Field Coaches
- Mecklenburg County Youth Track &...
- Bowling (Singles) Senior Games