Successfully promote and support the mission of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas as guided by the Catholic Social Teachings by supporting the Human Resource Department with administrative tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the office has adequate New Hire Folders on hand.
- Ensure that the office has adequate Interview Folders on hand.
- Accurately file documents in active and/or terminated employee personnel files.
- Enter employee trainings into the HRIS system training record.
- Assist with personnel file audits.
- Keep I-9 and other Background Records binders up to date.
- Administer the annual Employee Survey, analyze results, and prepare reports for leadership and staff.
- Prepare quarterly HR Dashboard.
- Coordinate the development of online training and track employee completion to ensure compliance.
- Assist Director of Talent Management in planning employee events and training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development preferred or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of general business experience; Human Resources experience preferred.
- Must be willing to live by the agency’s values, where we are called to show Love, Joy, Patience, Kindness, Faithfulness, and Self-Control.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Word, Excel, and demonstrated skills in HR database management and recordkeeping.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills with orientation to detail.
- Must be able to work independently from general instructions
- Must be reliable, punctual, professional, and able to follow instructions
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Work in 4 to 8 hour increments; up to 40 hrs/wk
- HyVee Food Driver Volunteer 95th...
- Volunteer Appreciation Event...
- Turnstyles in Overland Park -...
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Nurses for Wellness...
- Drivers for Food Rescue - Mornings
- Front Desk Help - KCK
- Cashiers at Turnstyles Thriftstore
- Citizen Education Program...
- Food Rescue Driver - Lawrence
- Female Drivers to Drive Women to...
- MoneyTalk Instructor - Leavenworth
- Hope Distribution Center...
- Pantry Volunteers needed in...
- Volunteers Needed for World...
- Food Pantry Volunteers -...
- Front Desk and Food Pantry Help...
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Kansas...
- Turnstyles - Overland Park &...
- ESL Teacher for Refugee Program...