In this role, you would be supporting our Marketing and Communications Manager. This can be a volunteer position, or a volunteer internship position if you need hours for school.
You would work on tasks such as email blasts and supporting our social media team.
We are looking for somebody who is organized, a team player, self-starter, but also willing to learn. Training would be available.
Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus, so is blogging experience.
Let us know if you think you are the person we are looking for! We can't wait to meet you.
This volunteer will need to come in 2-3 half days per week.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 days a week
- Special Event team
- Run the IOA Corporate 5K
- Event Planner/Coordinator...
- Assistant to the Development Team
- Graphic Design volunteer
- Design Team
- Data Input and Organization Team
- Data Entry
- Social Media - Tumblr
- Manage/Maintain fundraising app
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Media - Pinterest
- Ambassadors/Community Engagement
- Community Engagement (Denver...
- One-Pager Writer
- Assistant to the COO, USA...
- Nonprofit Event Planner
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator...
- Writing Team
- Global field trips opportunities