The Adoption Co-Coordinator works closely with the Adoption Coordinator, Home Visit Coordinator and prospective adoption applicants to assist in finding hounds their forever
This job requires 10 - 15 hours per week and can be done from home with phone and e-mail access.
- Working with the adoption team (Adoption Coordinator, Adoption Coordinator
Assistant and Home Visit Coordinator) on new applications and any concerns.
- Work with the Adoption Coordinator and assist in contact with applicants once approved and helping match hound to applicant.
- Assist in placing fosters and adopters in contact when necessary.
- Meet new hounds in boarding and visit every 1-2 weeks.
- Occasionally meet with adoptive families at boarding locations (Huntington Beach, Mission Viejo and Lake Forest) or help arrange with available volunteers.
- Work with Medical and Behavior Coordinators in placement of hounds and follow
up for adoptions.
- Working with the adoption team on bringing new ideas on how to increase/promote adoptions, head up adoption specials and adoption campaigns.
- Resource Development / Management
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 10 to 15 hours per week