Are you interested in volunteering your services to help female youths at risk aged 13-20 make positive life choices?
A great opportunity to work on a project which will transform the lives of female youths, delivering social etiquette, job readiness, life preparation and mentoring sessions.
The following skills will be desiarble for this opportunity:
- AA or BA degree in human services or related field
- One to three years of combined career advising and employer relations experience required
- Strong PC skills and experience with Internet search engines
- Experience of teaching/mentoring youths/youths at risk aged 13-20yrs
- Essential - background check
If this volunteer opportunity is of interest, please apply by submitting your CV.
- Special Needs
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers will be required to commit to 4 months
- some flexibility to attend staff meetings once r twice a month and volunteer 2 days a week