Flower delivery volunteers spread cheer to our patients and employees by delivering flowers, cards, balloons, and gifts. Tulsa Metro florists drop off deliveries to our flower desk and our volunteers pick up deliveries from our gift shop, and deliver gifts all over our hospital.
Currently we need volunteers on Thursday afternoons from Noon to 4:00 pm.
Volunteers should be cheerful and able to walk and push a cart for deliveries. This position does also require some computer skills to look up locations of employees and patients.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any others, please call the St. John Volunteer Services Office for an application or more information, 918/744-2198, or visit our website: www.stjohnhealthsystem.com and search for the volunteer tab.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours once per week.
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop