Flower delivery volunteers spread cheer to our patients and employees by delivering flowers, cards, balloons, and gifts. Tulsa Metro florists drop off deliveries to our flower desk and our volunteers pick up deliveries from our gift shop, and deliver gifts all over our hospital.
You can make someone's day be delivering a gift and a smile to someone else. Currently we need 3 volunteers on Tuesday afternoons and 1 volunteer on Friday afternoons from Noon to 4:00 pm.
Volunteers should be cheerful and able to walk and push a cart for deliveries. This position does also require some light computer skills to look up locations of employees and patients. We are happy to train!
If you are interested in this opportunity or any others, please call the St. John Volunteer Services Office for an application or more information, 918/744-2198, or visit our website: www.stjohnhealthsystem.com and search for the volunteer tab.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer