Flower delivery volunteers spread cheer to our patients and associates by delivering flowers, cards, balloons, and gifts. Tulsa Metro florists and gift shops drop off deliveries to our flower desk volunteers. The volunteers ensure that patients are still in the hospital before delivering all over the hospital. This desk is also a secondary point for guests and patients entering the hospital so volunteers assist with directions and escort guests when directions are confusing.
You can make someone's day by delivering a gift and a smile. Currently we need volunteers who can serve Noon to 4:00 pm on Mondays.
Volunteers should be cheerful and able to walk and push a cart for deliveries. This position does also require some light computer skills to look up locations of employees and patients. We are happy to train!
If you are interested in this opportunity or any others, please call the St. John Volunteer Services Office for an application or more information, 918/744-2198, or visit our website: www.stjohnhealthsystem.com and search for the volunteer tab.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours once per week.
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Infusion Center Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Surgical Waiting Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop