Bpeace is highly experienced in helping what we call "Fast Runner" businesses develop their potential.
Share What You Know with Others, and Make a Difference! Put your change management experience to work changing lives.
The award-winning nonprofit Bpeace seeks an experienced change management expert with at least ten years’ experience to VIRTUALLY CONSULT a Guatemalan firm that performs voice, data, CATV, CCTV, audio/visual installation services for businesses and commercial properties. The firm is a participant in Bpeace’s18-month enterprise development program during which time they implement two Growth Projects to tackle barriers to growth, strengthen ongoing operations, or meet a growth opportunity. The firm has implemented a family succession plan and wants to define roles and responsibilities of new management team.
What you will be doing
- Consult virtually via GoToMeeting or Skype; each call lasting one hour.
- Assist the firm in identifying new roles and responsibilities of management team. Interview them individually and as team to determine competencies.
- Guide the firm in developing an operations strategy that outlines action steps and resources.
- Coach the Fast Runner as the company implements your suggestions.
About the Businesses
The firm is a family owned business. They perform voice, data, CATV, CCTV, audio/visual, and access control design and installation services for businesses and commercial properties. The firm also provides consulting services for reinstallation or repair projects and has established a reputation for being a solutions provider in the industry. They recently experienced a generational change in management.
Where and When
- Start working virtually with Bpeace team and Fast Runner.
- Estimated work time: Two to five calls with management team over Skype or GoToMeeting.
Skills and Experience Needed
- 10+ years of experience in Change Management.
- Experience with small and medium businesses preferred.
- Experience guiding entrepreneurs in understanding organizational values.
- Proven level of cultural competence; experience working in the developing world preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Spanish is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Sense of humor.
- Flexibility; able to work where there is ambiguity and uncertainty.
If you are interested in this position or would like
additional information, please contact Alexandra Salas
- Organization Design
- Relationship Building
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment