We are looking for a talented social media manager to create and maintain a strong online presence for our non-profit art center. Your role will be to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in marketing our art programs and events through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a social media manager, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more students and promote our presence within a growing cultural community.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain reader’s curiosity and create buzz around new programs and events
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms
- Train organizational team members to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with audience and respond to queries
This is ideal for an individual that has a sincere and dedicated interest in helping a small non-profit art organization grow. If you are interested, please email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (718) 684-4589 to schedule an interview.
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment