SOCIAL MEDIA and Marketing Volunteer/intern Description
Stop It Now!, a 25-year old national organization committed to preventing the sexual abuse of children and youth has opportunities for volunteers and internships. Our Help Services provide a national helpline for adults with questions about sexual abuse, as well as maintain extensive online tools to support and guide adults in acting protectively. Additionally, we provide community training, technical assistance and public advocacy to create a safer environment for children.
Seeking a Volunteer or Intern with experience in any of the following areas:
- Social media - Facebook, Twitter,
- Online Marketing of materials, training, etc
- Online Fundraising including crowdfunding campaigns
- Drupal website support
- Google Adwords campaigns
- Google Analytics reporting
Other possible tasks:
- General office maintenance, including data entry
- Assist in compilation and analysis of Helpline contact data
- Research, develop/revise and publish online content
- Online child sexual abuse library resource vetting, publishing and review
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, have good communication skills and be able to work independently.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar and comfortable with databases, excel, outlook and internet
- Organized, analytical and methodical in day-to-day activities and decision making.
- Ability to research and present findings
Location:This position is located in South Deerfield, Massachusetts, but may include opportunity to work remotely.
To apply: Email resume along with a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you are interested in volunteering to email@example.com.
- Google Apps
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18