Currently seeking track and field coaches and assistant coaches for Bette Rae Rec Center and Tuckaseegee Recreation.
Hours:Must be available to meet once or twice a week for practice and on Saturdays for games.
Description: Program introduces the fundamentals of Track and Field and provides youth with an opportunity for competition.
Qualifications: 18 and over. Works great with kids, must have knowledge of the sport. Background screening required.
Volunteer Job: Coach will provide leadership and guidance, physical training, and instruction in the
fundamentals of track and field for team players.
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Problem Solving
- Sports Coaching
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 704 Open Streets FAMILY FESTIVAL
- Various Field Events Senior Games
- Pickleball Senior Games...
- Indoor Fun Soccer
- Table Tennis Senior Games
- Youth Sports- Track Coaches
- Youth Sports T-Ball Coaches
- Tennis & Basketball Senior Games
- Bark In the Park
- Billiards Senior Games
- RacquetBall Senior Games
- Silver Arts Award Reception
- Performing Arts Showcase Senior...
- Badminton Senior Games (Singles)
- Bowling (Mixed Doubles) Senior...
- Baseball Coaches
- Archery Senior Games
- Track and Field Coaches
- Mecklenburg County Youth Track &...
- Bowling (Singles) Senior Games