As we enter into 2017, Metamorphasis Powerhouse Company is celebrating 15 years of serving youth and families all across Georgia!
Our Executive Board is seeking to add a few committed, passionate, well-connected, members to join our leadership team. Professionals who have experience as a CPA, and who have lent expertise for nonprofit Legal, Financial and Administrative/Operations and Retired government professionals are encouraged to apply.
Metamorphasis Powerhouse Company is a growing organization, positively affecting the lives of families and individuals across 6 Georgia counties including Bibb, Cobb, Clayton, Dekalb, Fulton, and Henry. Our services are dedicated to at-risk populations, low-income children and families, adults and children transitioning into society needing life skills and partnering with the resource providers that support these populations. Our mission is to strengthen and unify communities through Empowerment, Encouragement and Education.
Members of our Executive Board will serve to advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist witht the leadership , fiscal development and general promotion of Metamorphasis Powerhouse Company organization as to support its mission and needs.
Board Member Duties:
* To participate actively in fundraising.
* Assist in resource development identifying potential donors or funding sources.
* Must be committed to contribute by (Give or Get) $1,750 annually either by individual donation, community or corporate solicitations.
* Individuals will be passionate about Metamorphasis Powerhouse Company mission and possess a track record of board leadership.
* Persons will have experience with leadership in business, government, philanthropy or the non profit sector.
* Actively use their skills for cultivating relationships and persuading, coinvening, facilitating and building consensus among diverse individuals is essential.
* Be of moral good character and sound judgement, without a history of questionable actions.
* Be willing to make Metamorphasis Powerhouse Company a priority within their schedule, attending all regular meetings and scheduled events as called by the Executive Board
* Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Quarterly meetings per year; Committee Meetings
- Bylaws require all Board members to live within the state of Georgia
- #OurBoardRocks: Join our...
- (Virtual) Volunteer Admin...
- Teach Seniors Technology!...
- STEM Mentor- Virtual (Video /...
- Computer Coding/ Computer...
- #WITHSTEMUCAN: Be the STEM...
- Fundraising Street Team:...
- We're social butterflies! We...
- Help us Just Say YES! to Reading...
- Being the CEO of ME - Help...
- Blog Content Writer...