Join MetIncPowerCo's Executive Leadership Team in the role of Volunteer Marketing & PR Manager.
Your role is to let the community know all about the great things we’re doing and that we need their support to succeed. This will include encouraging people to come to/volunteer at our events, securing PR opportunities, and keeping our web presence updated. You’ll also work with the program director, CEO and fundraising coordinator to craft great messages and materials to raise funds.
- Development and documentation of branding, marketing and communications strategies for the Georgia Youth and Adult programs
- Oversee implementation of the above marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Develop the marketing strategy for new events and programs
- Work closely with the rest of the leadership team to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Work with the Fundraising Committee to promote any fundraising events and provide materials to acknowledge and sustain our relationships with donors
- Create and maintain newsletters to keep our students, volunteers, partners, sponsors and mentors up-to-date with news and events
- Continuously update the website
- Work with Leaders to ensure that upcoming events and needs are published to social media and website
Our ideal manager will have some or all of the below:
- Experience with either nonprofits and/or the tech field
- Experience with start up organizations
- A good feel for growing organic engaging content
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Understanding of social media and web, especially with millennials
- Experience with mailing campaigns
- Ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of WordPress, HooteSuite, Mail Chimp, ConstantContact, and IFTT a plus
- Donor Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-5 hours/ as needed to complete marketing project
- Email bio and work to email@example.com
- #OurBoardRocks: Join our...
- (Virtual) Volunteer Admin...
- Teach Seniors Technology!...
- Computer Coding/ Computer...
- SWANS Girls Mentor (Middle &...
- Summer Reading Volunteer- Just...
- #WITHSTEMUCAN: Be the STEM...
- Fundraising Street Team:...
- We're social butterflies! We...
- Help us #GetGeorgiaReading as a...
- Blog Content Writer...