We are looking for the right person to start a new chapter of a new program. The Amber Lena Kinship Care Center is focused on making sure that kids stay in Kinship Care first and Foster Care second.
It is about your drive and passion.
It is about what you will make happen for your area.
It is about you being the face of your location.
It is about you being the developer of your location.
It is about you learning to work with the counties in your area, working with DSS and working with the courts to make the chapter successful.
It is about you being a hard worker, go getter and all around great person.
The program will be a guide to your chapter, your mission and your vision.
What happens when you have more ideas for the organization. We work togehter (each chapter) to continual develop this program.
- Send a resume
- Send a bio
- What will make you a good person to be the face of the Rochester Chapter of the organization?
- Reason you should be the person that starts the Rochester Chapter.
- Have you been a foster parent, worked with foster children, had to deal with kinship care in any way?
- How does your work experience and educational experience help you to start and develop the Rochester Chapter of the Amber Lena Kinship Care Center?
- What skills do you have that will help you be successful in developing this chapter?
- What makes you the outstanding person to make a difference in your community?
- Do you think you would be able to develop a great board of directors in your area for your chapter? Why? Who would you ask to be on your board?
- Other inforamtion that will help us to be guided to pick you to start this chapter.
- Business Analysis
- Program Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- Time will be set by Chapter Founder.
- Must be chosen to start the chapter.