Who We Are
Established in July 2015, Seemandhra Forum, is a registered, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, dedicatedto helping in the development of Seemandhra region of India with special focus on activities that foster education, health and women empowerment by building on social responsibility and local participation.
Are you passionate about making a change in society and helping other people? Are you the one who takes action rather than complain about the problems in the world? You are the ideal Volunteer for Seemandhra Forum. A Volunteer is a key member of Seemandhra Forum and is responsible for participating in administration and programs of the organization.
- Develops resources and programs to fulfill the mission of the organization
- Works with Web and Social Media to do marketing for the organization
- Manages events and campaigns
- Works on various administrative tasks as needed.
- Participates in committees and teams to implement programs.
- Technology savvy experience with Google Docs, MS Office, Social Media
- Skills to collaborate with other volunteers and international teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Marketing experience a plus
- Minimum 4 hours/month time commitment
- Respond to emails/calls from the team and the board within 48 hours
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation provided with this role since we are currently a 100% volunteer operated organization. Volunteer will receive substantial leadership experience and an exceptional letter of recommendation. To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.seemandhraforum.org
- Basic Computer Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hrs/month