Ecology Action needs your help with the bi-annual Bike to Work/ Bike to School Day on Thursday, May 11th.
The bi-annual Bike to Work/ Bike to School Day occurs every fall and spring and includes 45 school sites and 12 public sites where cyclists can receive a free breakfast and more.
This event has been on going for 30 years and is a very fun, interactive community event!
Bike to Work Volunteer Duties:
- Assist with food/supply packing the day before the event (May 10th)
- Assist at one of our popular breakfast sites by checking cyclists into the event, distributing food, handing out prizes, etc.
- Assist with data entry after the event. Data entry can be done at the Ecology Action office and/or remotely from your own computer.
- Assist at one of our school sites by helping to check students into the event and distributing snacks and prizes.
- Assist with data entry anytime within 2 months of the event.
No experience is needed. We will provide you with the training needed to have a fun and successful volunteer experience. You're an ideal volunteer if you:
- Interest in promoting sustainable and active transportation
- Energetic, helpful and positive attitude
Next Bike to Work/School is May 11th! We need volunteers to help with projects a few days leading up to the 11th. Contact Eric Guerrieri at 831-515-1353 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to sign up.
- Event Planning / Management
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours commitment