A volunteer in the Food & Nutrition Department will support a community outreach feeding program for the elderly by ensuring accurate contents and safe packaging of home delivered meals. Attention to detail and the ability to stand are necessary. Short weekday 2 hour morning shifts 9am - 11am. This opportunity is available on Thursday or Friday morning.
TB screening, flu shot and criminal background screening required and are offered free of charge by the volunteer services department.
Volunteer jacket may be purchased from the volunteer services department for $22. Free valet and self parking available.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours
- TB screening, flu shot, criminal background check
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer
- Information Desk Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Cardiology Support Volunteer