Help Adults Learn (ESL Tutor)
12 people are interested
We are looking for tutors to assist adults in basic reading, writing, math, GED prep, and English as a Second Language. No experience necessary.
Training, materials, and on-site support provided.
We are easily accessible by the CTA Brown line, and have free street parking.
- Provide one-on-one and small group tutoring.
- Help students to develop new skills and reach their personal goals.
- Become a valued member of JARC's volunteer team!
How to Apply:
Email Suzanne Till- SuzanneT@Jane-Addams.org
We'll work with your schedule.
4432 N. Ravenswood, 2nd floorChicago, IL 60640
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5-3 hours per week
- The tutoring program meets Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Only need tutors to commit to at least one