The Global Foundation for Peroxisomal Disorders (GFPD) is seeking an intern to help implement critical activities designed to fulfil our mission. As the Non-Profit Administration Intern, students will play a unique role in the organization by supporting projects such as the family registry and Salesforce, Family and Scientific Conferences, research projects, fund development, and basic day-to-day management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage systems for recording and tracking campaign and organizations outreach contacts
- Help manage online databases and create or support systems for shared online resources
- Develop and design materials, organize existing materials
- Provide support for planning, scheduling, and implementing meetings including communication and organizational calendar
- Research and help development grant requests
This is an unpaid internship.
Internship activities and educational oversight will be coordinated by the Director of Operations.
- Resource Development / Management
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- 5 hours weekly
- Good organization skills, self-motivated, attention to detail, & multi-tasking.