The Cat Waitstaff position exists to feed, water, and clean the litter boxes of the Catland cats every afternoon. this position may be filled by a youth volunteer working one-on-one with a 21+ adult.
- Feed all cats as directed on white boards and by staff
- Refresh water bowls of all cats
- Replace bedding as needed
- Scoop litter boxes
- Give liberal doses of attention to each cat
- Must be available between 3-5pm
- Ability to follow directions and keep cats secure during work
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- HOPE Garden
- Jack or Jill of Trades
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Living Well Senior...
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Spring into the Arts
- Tax Assistance
- Condo Cat Companions - Homeward...
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- ELL Volunteer - Vermont Adult...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- After School Support at The Boys...
- Basic Skills Volunteer Teacher -...
- Addison County Restorative...
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...