The Cat Waitstaff position exists to feed, water, and clean the litter boxes of the Catland cats every afternoon. this position may be filled by a youth volunteer working one-on-one with a 21+ adult.
- Feed all cats as directed on white boards and by staff
- Refresh water bowls of all cats
- Replace bedding as needed
- Scoop litter boxes
- Give liberal doses of attention to each cat
- Must be available between 3-5pm
- Ability to follow directions and keep cats secure during work
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Meals Program at the Boys &...
- Homework Help at the Boys &...
- Animal Transport Volunteer
- Jack or Jill of Trades
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Hang Out for Fun at the Boys &...
- Condo Cat Companions - Homeward...
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- ELL Volunteer - Vermont Adult...
- Tech Help for the Boys & Girls...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Gardening Volunteers
- After School Support at The Boys...
- Basic Skills Volunteer Teacher -...
- Office Volunteer
- Activity Lead ACT
- Addison County Restorative...
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...
- Food Preparer ACT