The Greeter volunteer is the first point of contact for visitors to the shelter and help direct them to appropriate person/location. The Greeter volunteer provides administrative support to the adoption center functions as time permits
- Greeting visitors
- Be present at front desk during entire shift
- Making cat/dog adoption packets
- Major fundraising mailing support
- Helping with monthly membership renewal packages
- Keeping adoption center paperwork stocked as necessary
- Keeping Lost and Found book and Pet Want list up-to-date
- Must be available for 2.5 or 5 hour shift on Wed, Thurs, Fri, or Sat
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2.5 or 5 hour shifts
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- HOPE Garden
- Jack or Jill of Trades
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Living Well Senior...
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Spring into the Arts
- Tax Assistance
- Condo Cat Companions - Homeward...
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- ELL Volunteer - Vermont Adult...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- After School Support at The Boys...
- Basic Skills Volunteer Teacher -...
- Addison County Restorative...
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...