Make your life matter! The best way to do that is to enrich someone elses life!
When you volunteer for Grace Hospice, your life becomes so much more! That's because you are truly changing and enriching the lives of others when they need it the most!
Our volunteers report a change in attitude, view of theirselves and others, a joy that comes only from allowing yourself to give.
If you have a few extra hours a week to sit with a Grace Hospice patient doing crafts, watching T, doing puzzles or just simply talking, please call today!
It will be one of the most rewarding things you will ever do!
Call Julie at 616.432.2050 to start your journey!
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient