NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: The Global Foundation for Peroxisomal Disorders (GFPD) is seeking an intern to help craft our online presence. The GFPD currently has an online presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a blog on our own website ( www.thegfpd.org). We communicate with our foundation constituents and supporters via social media and occasional direct mailings.
Essential Duities & Responsibilities:
- Develop potential story ideas covering families and program participant
- Produce compelling media content to share stories via web and direct mail
- Assist with planning and execution of social media posting calendar
- Help identify and utilize evolving technological resources to promote the mission of GFPD
This is a unique opportunity to help support an organizaiton with International presence. A perfect opportunity for students with vision, creativity, and interest in the power of social networking.
This is an unpaid internship.
Internship activities and educational opportunities are directed by the Director of Operations.
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- 5 hours per week
- Social media and technology savvy, Strong in storytelling & content production, & Interested in