A nonprofit educational organization in the Washington, D.C., area, is looking for Senior Editor volunteer to help our new website www.noahwriting.com. We are a working friendly environment organization. We’re looking for passionate and self-driven writer with a love for writing. Writer/Editor will contribute their writing, provide positive and constructive comments to fellow writers, and work on other writing tasks such as business proposals, marketing plans and website pages.
* Strong time management skills and ability to coordinate tasks and set priorities with little supervision
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong computer and internet research skills
* Assist with research, writing, and editing content
* Interest in growing a startup
The candidates can telecommute and work schedule is flexible. We will assign you the tasks that will help you grow and develop and provide reference for future employment.
For consideration, please Review the FAQ page and post two sample writing on www.noahwriting.com and submit your resume to email@example.com. Outstanding writers receive Writers Award.
- General Education
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment