Do you like to handle money? AND be accurate in counting it out to others? Interested in only working one day a week? Do we have the job for you!
JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible in the most remote and difficult places in the world through transportation, technology, media, and training.
If you enjoy working with people and don’t mind taking deposits to the bank, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for performing clerical operations in accounting, banking, insurance, or other finance office activities.
- Receive cash deposits
- Disburse funds
- Reconcile cash balance
- Deposit cash and checks into the bank
- This is a .2 FTE position
Requirement and Experience Desired
- Person should be organized and detail oriented, and enjoy working with people
- No experience required, but accounting or banking knowledge is helpful
- One day per week
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours a week
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- IT Support Specialist
- Aviation Parts/Inventory Manager
- Software Developer - Language
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Business Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- IT Network Security Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Events Coordinator
- Communication Systems Tech/Consult
- Director of Technology and...
- 4WD and Motorcycle Instructor
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff