Have you ever considered serving on a nonprofit board? If so, you are invited to The Leadership Connection, which prepares participants for board duty and provides substantial individual development. The placement supports the health of local nonprofits and expands the influence of the individual in community affairs. It’s a true win-win.
Three 3-hour sessions provide:
* Local and dynamic experts presenting each topic.
* A comprehensive participant guide that includes module content, articles and information about the nonprofit sector as well as links to valuable tools and resources on board leadership.
* Learn critical professional skills that apply both to nonprofit board service and business management.
* Support the important work carried out by nonprofit organizations that rely on local leadership.
* Raises your profile and influence in the community.
Anyone interested should send their resume to JRP Exec. Dir. Melanie Goodyear at MGoodyear@JRPasadena.org and schedule an orientation before the class begins. Training and placement fee is $450 for invidividuals and $750 for company-sponsored participants.
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Business Development
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25