Walk with Us to Cure Lupus is the Lupus Research Alliance’s national fundraising program, which has raised millions of dollars to support lupus research.
Come and join us for the Baltimore Walk with Us to Cure Lupus being held on Saturday, May 13, 2017 at Rash Field - Inner Harbor. As a volunteer you will spend the morning outside in a fun and inspiring environment, helping to raise both awareness of lupus and funds for lupus research. We are looking for volunteers to assist with the following event tasks:
- Set-up: 6:30am-9:00am Event set-up is a great opportunity for early risers.
- Route Marshals: 8:00am - 12:00pm Ensure that the walkers are staying on the Walk path.
- Registration: 8:00am-12:00pm Check in walkers and collect their donations. (Registration volunteers must be 16 years or older.)
- T-shirt Pick Up: 8:00am-12:00pm Hand out incentive t-shirts to qualifying walkers.
- Food Area: 8:00am-12:00pm Help set up the food area and distribute snacks and beverages.
- Clean Up: 11:00am-12:30pm Help with post event clean up, break down and packing of supplies.
Click here to register as a Baltimore Walk Day volunteer!
Opportunities are also available for those who would like to fundraise for the Baltimore Walk.
For additional information visit lupuswalkmaryland.org, call toll free 866-925-5257 or email email@example.com.
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment