The purpose of this unpaid internship is to support the Director of Major Gifts and Development Associate in donor database management of the AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin to ensure the integrity, best practices utilization and maintenance of the database.
Scope of Responsibilities
The AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin (ARCW) is Wisconsin’s largest provider of HIV prevention, care and treatment services with a budget in excess of $68 million and more than 200 employees. The unique, nationally recognized ARCW HIV Medical Home model of care assures that everyone with HIV has access to medical, pharmacy, dental, mental health and social services and provides the best opportunity for patients to achieve high quality health outcomes. ARCW also provides aggressive HIV prevention services to gay men, injection drug users and others at the highest risk for HIV infection.
The Development Intern is a member of the Development team and is a position that is critical to success of the department. The internship is an opportunity to build your work experience and learn practical applications for future endeavors.
- Assist the Development Associate in database maintenance
- Assist in donor research.
- Assist with generation of reports and queries from the database.
● College student or recent graduate with a major in computer science, non-profit management or other computer based degree.
● Organized, detail oriented with the ability to work with confidential information.
● Ability to work both independently on projects and collaboratively with other Development Staff.
● Experience with Raiser’s Edge software preferred, but not required.
- Database Administration
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18