A Development Intern assists in the efforts related to fundraising, donor relations, and office management by participating in the following:
- Auction item procurement for upcoming events
- Event logistic and planning input and support
- CRM access, report generating, and contact review as the organization migrates to Salesforce
- Support and assistance with mail and email campaigns
- Place calls to donors for event/campaign recruitment
Prior experience in a development office, Salesforce, fundraising, event and logistics planning, and/or with procurement are a plus, but not necessary.
Otherwise, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and an eagerness to learn (both about non-profit development and global anti-trafficking efforts) are imperative for any candidate.
How to Apply:
Email a résumé and cover letter to Sarah Moshofsky at email@example.com. Please include email address, phone number, and best times for a phone/live interview in your reply.
- Data Entry
- Donor Management
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible Hours