Come and volunteer at the Uhuru Breakfast & Lunch Booth at the Saturday Morning Market!
Uhuru Foods prepares, cooks, and sells high quality, delicious foods/pies to cutomers. All the proceeds that we raise benefit the African People's Education and Defense Fund which is a non-profit in St. Petersburg struggling to end the disparities faced in the African community in the areas of health, healthcare, economic development and education.
-Have fun and make a difference!
-No Experience is necessary-we will train you!
-We will work with your schedule. Volunteers needed anytime between 7am-4pm. You can volunteer the whole day or part of the day.
-Complete service hours!
-Meet new people- learn new skills!
-All volunteers enjoy a breakfast from our menu when you work with us!
Contact us today to sign up or for more information!
Reply to this posting or call 888-519-4022 (Liu Montsho Kwayera-volunteer coordinator)
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Cooking / Catering
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- 2-3 hours
- a good attitude
- Need High School Volunteer...
- Bake with us to support African...
- Who needs a gym? Come work out...
- Do you like to pick things up...
- One Africa! One Nation! Multiple...
- Time to Break it Down!
- Public relations coordinator
- May at the Market!
- Hearty Breakfast & Fresh Baked...
- Time flies when making pies!
- Special Opportunity at the St....
- Want a free meal?
- Need Cooking Experience?
- Retired but not really tired?...
- "The Price is Right!!"
- Do you like cleaning? Dishwasher...