Are you a stickler for accurate recordkeeping? Does working with numbers put a smile on your face? If so, we would like to talk with you!
JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible in the most remote and difficult areas in the world through transportation, technology, media, and training.
That takes people who are willing to help keep our various financial records and pay vendors. Your skills will help further Bible translation. Contact us today!
We are looking for someone to accurately record and summarize financial transactions according to generally accepted accounting principles and to issue checks for payments to vendors.
This position will be filled by a volunteer.
- Prepare the payment journal
- Manage the issuance of checks to vendors
- Use computerized systems to accomplish these tasks
- Communicate any issues to supervisor
- This is a .1 FTE position
Education and Experience Desired
- One year of education in bookkeeping and one year of bookkeeping experience
- Or two year accounting degree (AA degree)
- Ability to use a computer and learn the related software programs needed to complete the work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours weekly
- Server System Administrator
- IT Project Manager
- Physician Assistant
- Aviation Flight Instructor
- Mission Team Assistant Manager
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Clerk
- General Maintenance Technician
- Director of Human Resources
- Staff Accountant
- Aviation Financial Assistant
- Vice President of Global...
- Language Technology...
- IT Systems Administrator
- Immunization Nurse
- Aviation Business Manager
- Director of Technology and...
- AFOS Area IT Project Manager
- Auto Mechanic