The Tioga County Task Force works to fulfill the mission of the Sierra Club. We are a task force of the Susquehanna Group. We work to organize and coordinate activities, events, and campaigns related to preserving, enjoying, promoting, and protecting the natural resources, public health, and environment in Tioga County.
We are seeking someone to coordinate members and supporters in Tioga County in the above efforts.
This position is open to any person with any background and skills, and mentorship and support from experienced leaders will be provided.
We seek someone who is:
- a member of the Sierra Club
- a team player who demonstrates leadership and support
- available to coordinate events and meetings
- a people person to engage and recruit new members and supporters
Apply online at http://clubvolunteer.org/position_view?position=269 .
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-5 hours/month
- Biodiversity/Vegetarian Outreach...
- Transportation Team Member
- Fundraising Team Member
- Database and Mapping Project...
- Tioga County Coordinator
- Nuclear Committee Member
- Tioga County Task Force Note Taker
- Social and Online Media...
- Web Manager for the Finger Lakes...
- Legislative Coordinator (Tioga...
- Political Chair in Finger Lakes...