You can help Foundation For C.H.O.I.C.E. spread the word about education and the potential at-risk students are provided by participating in our C.H.O.I.C.E. Mentoring Program! Our community is already excited about what are providing, and we want you to help us grow the excitment even more! By incorporating our message in your social media activities, and/or becoming an admin on our sites!. Simply help promote and "talk" about about what we do, how we impact the community, and the great things we are doing in the community!
In turn, your name and profile will be featured on our social media sites. Any blog posts, tweets, videos and photos will be incorporated into the FFC's social media and promotional materials. And blogs will all be listed on our website!
The Social Media Ambassadors are critical to helping us expand our awareness of the challenges the at-risk student population in Dallas County truly faces. There is an 86% poverty rate in the Dallas Indepentent School District, and we must all work toegther to help these students overcome obstacales and change their future by receiving a college education. Show the world that you're a Hero! Join the Social Media Ambassadors Program today!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Annual Gala Event Volunteers...
- Mentor a Student a Roosevelt...
- High School Mentors Needed
- We Need YOU-Volunteer Assistant
- Create a Cause Video
- Volunteer Tutor Needed for High...
- Pay It Forward-Become A Mentor...
- Monthly Cause Content Writer
- Volunteer Mentors Needed for...
- Social Ambassadors
- Mentor a Disadvantaged High...
- Looking for SERIOUS Board of...