The Council is looking for a volunteer to perform secretarial duties:
The primary duty is to record, transcribe, and distribute the minutes for the general Council meeting that occurs on the first Tuesday of every month at 1:00 pm. The meeting lasts two hours. Total expected time is five hours per month.
If suitable, the individual could become a voting member of the Council and assume the position of Council Secretary. Additional duties may include managing some correspondence, maintaining Council records and documents, Have a vote in Council meetings, and participate as a member of the Executive Committee. This may add another five hours of time per month.
A qualified individual must have the following skills:
- Be able to communicate effectively with Council members and Bain Center staff.
- Have a computer with a keyboard and access to a printer.
- Be well versed in using MS Word and MS Excel.
- Have an active email account and be able to send and receive email with attachments.
- Be able to demonstrate effective writing skills, including grammar and spelling.
If you are looking for a way to use your skills to "give back," then please respond. Bain.email@example.com
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 50
- Estimate 10 hours per month