Volunteers will be working at a community resource center (Maendeleo Hub)
Volunteer tasks include:
Teaching computer classes to youth and women at mHub
Help groups to write bylaws, constitutions, theory of change/strategic vision etc
Research and write grants/ link groups to seed funding to start or scale income generating activities
Assist and mentor self-help group members to apply for grants/develop grant proposals
Teach local self-help groups on group savings and loaning/Microfinance / Table Banking
Teach local women/self help groups on agribusiness projects eg organic farming
Attend to community members using other mHub services e.g. making copies, printing, accessing internet, typing documents, etc
Mentoring local social startups/projects
Manage mHub social media/ facebook
Typically volunteers are accommodated with families at mHub premises in Obambo village
Cost is $110 per week payable via paypal to email@example.com . Volunteer fees covers airport pickup, orientation, program supervision, accommodation and 2 meals a day (Breakfast & Dinner).
Application Instructions:Send your application with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will email you a copy of our volunteer handbook once we receive your application.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 15-20 Hours per Week
- India: Volunteer for slum...
- Football for Social Change
- Kenya: Program Assistants
- Belize: Development Manager
- GlobalGiving Coordinator
- Teach Science to Primary School...
- Online: Help us say Thank You to...
- Volunteer to educate 500 youths...
- Thailand: External Relations...
- Communication & Strategies
- India: Provide computer literacy...
- Volunteer Fundraiser
- Belize: Development Officer
- Fundraising Advocate
- Online: Development Assistant:...
- Programs Assistant
- Online: Social Media Oversight
- El Salvador: Help Plant 100,000...
- Online: Social Media Marketing...
- Online: Social Media Wizard