We Need You this MDA Shamrocks Season!
Are you looking for a way to make a difference, help MDA and thank local retailers for their support of MDA families? We’d love to have you join the MDA Shamrocks Ambassador Team. Here are six ways you can get involved and support the cause:
- Assist with packing Shamrock kit supplies.
- Visit local MDA Shamrocks locations (assigned to you) and personally thank retailers and employees for their hard work and support of MDA.
- Take photos of you and employees at participating retail locations - as well as cool Shamrocks décor and displays!
- Refresh and refill shamrocks supplies if needed.
- Help find creative ways to motivate and excite the employees.
- Help MDA Recruit more amazing volunteers and ambassadors like you!
- Help deliver MDA thank you incentives.
Your Support Matters
Meeting you makes a big difference in the spirit, commitment and effort to sell more Shamrocks for the location and its employees. It’s something they appreciate more than anything else! When they meet you, it makes their work so much more meaningful. What does it take to be a volunteer? Visit participating locations in February and March, thank employees and customers in person and take photos of your visits ... and of course, HAVE FUN!
Not only do we hope you’ll sign up to be an MDA volunteer or ambassador, we hope you’ll also use your tremendous influence to help recruit more of your friends, family and co-workers to help as well. Being a volunteer is so much more fun when you’re with people you know and care about!
Sign up today to be an MDA Shamrocks Ambassador!
MDA Local Shamrock Coordinator: Bethany Schwartz
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training