Are you Friendly?
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
Hospice patients are often lonely and isolated, facing end of life. Salus Hospice is seeking people with big hearts and beautiful attitudes to visit with our patients. Are you the one that can brighten someone's day? If yes, please join our team!
Volunteer opportunities located throughout Orange County, with a one-time training session required at our Irvine Office.
We will work with your schedule.
- fill out all necessary paperwork for your file including a copy of your driver's license and auto insurance
- attend a 4 hour training orientation
- complete a background check
- receive a TB test (unless you have had one in the past 6 months)
We'll work with your schedule.
In our patient's homes throughout Orange CountySanta Ana, CA 92704
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 visits per month
- (see description)